We all know succulents and terrariums go together seamlessly, but these trendy little guys can be planted in all kinds of containers. Placing succulents in planters is a fun way to display all kinds of little succulents in a unique way. Here’s how to plant succulents in planters:
- Choose a planter that will complement your indoor or outdoor space.
- Fill the bottom of your planter with a thin layer of pebbles for easy drainage.
- Add a layer of soil on top of the pebbles until there is a one inch gap between the soil and top of the planter.
- Plant succulents into the soil. Try using a few different variations of succulents to create some visual interest.
- Now that you’ve placed your succulents in planters, water them and place them in the sun. Succulents thrive in a dry, warm environment.