Flex your green thumb and up your shelfie game with our ‘Good to Grow’ Spruce Box! We teamed up with our friends at MudLOVE, Spring Meadow Co. and the Succulent Source to curate a collection of plants and handmade pieces that will breathe new life into your space. Get growing with terrarium tools and materials, live succulents, the “Wild & Free” wooden pennant, and a custom handmade ceramic planter.
Good to Grow Spruce Box
+ Details & Dimensions
- Terrarium Tool Kit (10in H x .75in W)
- Wild & Free Pennant (10in H x 8in L x .25in W)
- Rosette Succulent (4in - Assorted Styles)
- HydroStones (.5 Quart Bag)
- Soil (1 Quart Bag)
- Ornamental Glow Cactus (2.5in - Assorted Styles)
- Custom MudLOVE Ceramic Planter (3.75in H x 3.125in W, Opening 2.75in)
- Round Hanging Terrarium (5.25in)
- Wire Terrarium Stand (11.875in H x 7.25in L x .1875in W)
- Packaged in a decorative box for easy gifting
Meet the Makers
- Spring Meadow Co.: Amy Grace began Spring Meadow Co. in 2016 as an outlet for her creativity and love of home décor. She’s passionate about making inviting spaces for people to connect and share life together. All items are created in Waterloo, Canada.
- MudLOVE: In 2009, Luke Wright was inspired to support clean water projects in Africa with a little bit of clay and a whole lot of love. Through their partnership with Water for Good, every MudLOVE product purchased provides one week of clean water to someone in need. All items are handmade in Warsaw, Indiana.
- The Succulent Source: The Succulent Source is a one-stop succulent shop for weddings and events. Based in southern California, this family-owned and operated company has offered succulents and cactus online for 15 years.
*Please note any Spruce Box ordered after 2PM on December 21 will ship on January 2, 2018 due to our 46 & Spruce holiday schedule.
+ Shipping & Return Info
- 46 & Spruce only ships within the United States.
- We offer free shipping for qualifying orders.
- Shipping costs and delivery dates are determined at checkout.
- We accept new, unopened and unused items within 30 days for a full refund.
- For more details about shipping or returns, check out our Shipping & Returns
Read What People Are Saying
Save 10% today* when you sign up to receive emails