Please read on to learn:
- What personal identification information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Policy Regarding Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Policy Regarding Access To
and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from 46 & Spruce at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us permanently delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure 46 & Spruce has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in the most secure fashion available. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, shipping or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information (name, phone number, address). The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
46 & Spruce may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2017.